• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bmw 1600: How much is it worth?

rubin

Year:: 1968

Make:: BMW

Model:: 1600 ti

Hello,

This is my first post in this forum. I hope this is the right section to post this question. :)

I would like to know how much it is worth in Europe a Bmw 1600 ti (1968), in good conditions (original never restored) or another one that needs to be completely restored.

Thanks!

Guessing a price without photos is really a shot in the dark. I would suggest looking at what 2002ti's have sold for in Europe in similar condition.

1600ti is probably worth more than the 2002ti since its rarer and the first sport model of the 02 series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- Project 67' 1600-2

- Pig Cheek 71' 1602

Thanks 

I would contact http://www.euroclassics.nl/index.html in Belgium.  Lauren Manders has sold a few Ti's and would have a good idea of the market for these cars.  You can reach him at  lmanders@chello.nl

Thanks,

Mark92131

Thanks, I'll try to reach out to them.

Guessing a price without photos is really a shot in the dark. I would suggest looking at what 2002ti's have sold for in Europe in similar condition.

1600ti is probably worth more than the 2002ti since its rarer and the first sport model of the 02 series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't been able to find other 1600 ti sold in similar conditions.

I've just found in Germany a 1600ti on mobile.de for 60.000 euro and another one in Italy for 41.000 (it's still under restoring).

Are they worth so much restored or in good conditions?

Edited by rubin