• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1974 BMW 2002 in Nashville, TN

Mark92131

Year:: 1974

Make:: BMW

Model:: 2002

Price:: 5500.00

I saw this on Craigslist and thought I would pass it along.  A 1974 BMW 2002 in Polaris/Black in reasonable shape for the price.  The owner had it 18 years, lost indoor parking, and it now passing it along.  Maaco repaint of original Polaris silver looks decent in pictures but owner says it needs a respray, non-working AC, a few cracks on the dash, upgraded wheels, sunroof.  It may have some rust bubbles behind the front wheel on the passenger side from the sunroof drain tube, hard to tell in the pictures.  It was near me I would take a look.

Thanks,

Mark92131

http://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/5090098957.html

post-33686-0-77722100-1435252434_thumb.j

1970 BMW 1600 (Nevada)

I know this car, and spent a week in it in 2004 during the BMW VCCCA Marathon. I haven't driven it since, but the owner has done a lot to it to get it ready for sale, including a new W&N radiator. It does have a few rust bubbles in the fenders, but is generally solid, AFAIK. It would be a good candidate for a driving resto, and it runs very well. I'll be sorry to see him without it.

David