• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BMW 2002 Roundie

AngryB

I have a 71 tii with dual side webers and a lot of parts. Ive had it for 15 years plus i used to have a dealership so i still have a few classics that ive been working on so im debating on selling the tii. Ive had many of these 2002 but never a tii and had been looking for one for a long time so a hate to sell it but right now its just sitting and not being attended to. It does run but needs to be restored to be proud of. Not sure what its worth but im in it for about 3500 i live in turlock california about 20 min south of modesto

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right when i first bought it i recall going to the pic-n-pull and saw only one there and the car was completely stripped nothing left on it besides the dash and that dash was in perfect condition and since i hadnt brought any tools with me that day i thought i would come back with the right tools, and i didnt wait long maybe a day or two and when i came back looking for it, no where to be found, i found a worker who said the car just got crushed. It was so heart breaking felt sick that a perfect dash just got demolished. Obviously bothered me so much that i havent forgot about that day after 15 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk