• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Rain Gutter Trim

FilthyLittle02

This item is out of stock and apparently no longer available, you may have noticed my post that ironically went in the same day yours did.  I have been searching for 3 months now and it may be a case of finding a way to get these made.  Nice work BMW considering this is the car that saved your butts back in the 70's and there are 100's (maybe thousands) being restored all over the US and I would think in other countries.  If anyone knows more please post your info! Thanks

Well considering the newest 2002s are nearly 40 years old I really don't think you can fault BMW for not making a trim piece anymore. By law, parts only have to be made for 10 years beyond the introduction date for a vehicle.   Just order it with a dealer and it will go into the database and mobile tradition will likely remake the part once enough demand is shown to make it economically feasible for BMW.  It has happened in the past just keep in mind the part will likely be much more expensive and probably not of the same quality as the original.  Unfortunately, it is very late to be getting into the hobby of restoring 2002s as prices for parts and cars just keep going up year after year.

shermanmartinez at Hotmail dot com