• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Barn find #2 and #3

BLUNT

First up is a 1973 Ceylon 2002. Schrick cam,big sways, unknown springs..Recaro seats with rear redone in Recaro fabric. Last licensed 2000.

This is a really great car. Paint is roached on hood and trunk. Im not a paint guy but the clearcoat is hazed. We will strip and redo those.

Minor issues need to be addressed. Hasnt been run since 2000 so soaking with Marvel mystery oil. Will drain all fluids and flush brakes . Replace slave and master and address sticky rear brakes. Gotti magnesium wheels with dry rotted 13s. I really like this car

Both these cars were owned by the same gentleman and he has stacks of paperwork from day one. A ridiculous amount of records. More than Ive ever seen to include each fill up and average mileage.

20150717_132731_zpsfhh2vtjo.jpg

20150717_174821_zpskq8rysgn.jpg

Next up a 1976 530 in remarkable condition  Schrick cam, Long tube headers, Dinan sways and unknown lowering springs. I have to go through the paperwork but all records are in there for everything.  This car is going to be hard to sell. Last licensed in 1994. This thing is a time capsule. near perfect dash, beautiful cloth interior with roll up windows and ac. front seats are very thin on lower cushions and have sheepskin covers over them. Needs slave and master as well Im sure.. Hoping the cloth may still be avail. This may be my favorite of all the cars. Many thanks to Darryl for all the help shuffling cars in the unbearable heat today

20150717_170941_zps5806loit.jpg

20150717_171003_zpshsgwro3k.jpg

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Thanks Paul  Heres a shot of those wheels  Really cool. I think these are a "love it or hate it" wheel. So period. I think they are great

20150717_154539_zpsedveyzq5.jpg

Edited by BLUNT

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Oh my goodness...

Just put that Ceylon on my latest invoice, Steve. Soooo pretty.

"Thall shalt not covet, Thou shalt not covet..."

...dang.

Ed

'69 Granada... long, long ago  

'71 Manila..such a great car

'67 Granada 2000CS...way cool