• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Barn find #2 and #3

BLUNT

Oh, my. Beauties, both of them. So rare, too, between the Ceylon and those wheels--and if anything the E12 is rarer anymore. Amazing. Somebody should write up this whole barn-find story--all three of them--for the Roundel or another mag. Mike? Rob? One of you was heading to Minnesota anyway, right?  :lol:

Steve, I'd say that your getting them is very well-deserved, with all you've done for the old-BMW community. Sounds like you don't plan to keep them, but you'll get them in fine fettle for the next owners.

-Dave

Edited by dlhoovler

Colorado '71 2002

'17 VW GTI Sport
'10 Honda Odyssey Family & Stuff Hauler

love the e12! Early hood bump and rear gas fill car!

How are you finding these?

The Tii was a local customer.  The blue square light car Darryl was approached at a car show he runs.  These 2 today are from my friend Chris Orr who Ive bought cars from before. He only collects nice stuff and he knows Ill buy any of his stuff pretty much site unseen because he doesnt sell junk.. So he calls me when he has interesting things

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Oh, my. Beauties, both of them. So rare, too, between the Ceylon and those wheels--and if anything the E12 is rarer anymore. Amazing. Somebody should write up this whole barn-find story--all three of them--for the Roundel or another mag. Mike? Rob? One of you was heading to Minnesota anyway, right?  :lol:

Steve, I'd say that your getting them is very well-deserved, with all you've done for the old-BMW community. Sounds like you don't plan to keep them, but you'll get them in fine fettle for the next owners.

-Dave

Thanks Dave . I love them and want to keep everything but Im more excited to see someone else get these and start enjoying them,. Its so fun for me just to be able to have them for a short while and work on them.. Plus its really great being able to spend time with a buddy who is like minded and just fix these up

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Cars in Minnesota are either rusted away and gone forever or are garage queens... All three, the Tii, round light car and 530 are in really nice condition... We are super pumped to get them back on the road to new owners... First up, the tii... I think...

Cool as Steve , well done, Ceylon is one of my favourite colors ,  classy & vibrant , I love it.Funky wheels, icing on the cake.

1970 4 speed 2002 (Daily driver/track car ) 
1974  Hybrid powered twin cam engine, Pig Cheeks , ( now a round tail.) Getting ready to Sell