• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

i think it's crazy stupid

esty

I remember this one being for sale around the time I got my 1600. 2009ish price was $10000 or around there.

This price is ridiculous. [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by jmr_1602

- Project 67' 1600-2

- Pig Cheek 71' 1602

I've said it before and I'll say it again the madness is well underway on values and people who think they have gold in these cars-which BTW the price of gold just hit a low per ounce becuase China is selling off it's holdings.

I pitty the foo

post-33884-0-95427200-1437409820.jpg

But what do I know

My car is for sale for $51295.99

If I'm willing to settle for $34675.89 the buyer thinks he got a deal because he hammered me on the 2 stage paint instead of a single stage and the clips fastening the rocker trim dont have a bmw logo on them. I maintained a high value because It was running when parked and only needs a little love to make it a restoration candidate with the trunk full of spares. I'm ok with this, I'm not only pretending to be an enthusiast but I and the new owner will flip this again in a few months. I've got my people working on a new marketing article now expounding upon the undiscovered realm of the sleeper classic. Rest assured I will advise the prospective buyer of the advantages of getting in on the ground level at the extraordinary low entry price for this purchase.

GLWS

OBO

Thanks Esty. Now instead if my kids ignoring my 02 and bitching it just takes garage space, they may just start discussing inheritance rights!! You said it, crazy stupid.

76 BMW 2002 Arktisblau M42 5 spd - Born 5.21.76 - daily money pit * 06 Aston Martin V8 Vantage 6 spd * 73 Mustang Convertible 351C * 11 Aston Martin Rapide V12 * 15 VW Touareg * 23 Audi e-tron SUV (wife's)

sig_banner.jpg.5aeae468aebf7c560d52fe62d249efbd.jpg