• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Driver's side fender

danco_

Hi guys,

I'm after a new or used (but nice condition) driver's side fender that I can use as a replacement to my own. 

I recently acquired a car that is in need of one. Car in need is here: 

bKrEqNP.jpg?2

Is the best solution an aftermarket panel through WallothNesch?

HELP!

Thanks guys.

-Ryan Danco

some cars

some motorcycles

some airplanes

some surfboards

I heard that fenders are, once again, available from BMW. But I also believe that, once again, the price exceeds $700 each -- check with Steve (BLUNT). I suspect W&N is a solid prospect, for a non-BMW part, but BMW fenders have a good rep -- although many say that BMW fenders from the 70s were better fitting than any produced post-'80.

Is that Nevada?!

Regards,

Steve

Edited by Conserv

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)

Steve! 

According to Julia at BMW Archives, this is a September of 71 built car, titled as 72. Originally Agave, the previous owner (a current professor at UC Berkeley) did a complete color change to Opal Green Metallic, a e21/e23 color, best visualized here :

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-pE8erpY-g5Q/UKhvw81QuNI/AAAAAAAAF80/eNo06MY3yUU/s1600/1.jpg

I like the current color, but Agave is great too. 

I can make this car come back to life. I just need a fender. I think I have the rest of the pieces to finish the job correctly.

Crunchberry, sending you a PM tonight. 

some cars

some motorcycles

some airplanes

some surfboards

Steve!

According to Julia at BMW Archives, this is a September of 71 built car, titled as 72. Originally Agave, the previous owner (a current professor at UC Berkeley) did a complete color change to Opal Green Metallic, a e21/e23 color, best visualized here :

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-pE8erpY-g5Q/UKhvw81QuNI/AAAAAAAAF80/eNo06MY3yUU/s1600/1.jpg

I like the current color, but Agave is great too.

I can make this car come back to life. I just need a fender. I think I have the rest of the pieces to finish the job correctly.

Crunchberry, sending you a PM tonight.

Thanks, Ryan. And a September '71 '02 SHOULD be titled as a '72 as that's what it is.

I'd vote for back-to-Agave if I weren't footing the bill -- I've been unfairly previously accused of being anti-Agave, something about Tequila

Edited by Conserv

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)