• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New 02 Purchase (Pompano Beach FL)

rgiles675

Marshal beat me to it... He's good like that.  I meant to edit my post and had to attend to "real work"... Glad it's just a vacuum line... my recent '75 project wasn't so lucky. 

Ed Z

Always start with the cheapest possible solution! :D

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

yes, yes... I got ahead of myself... I had the booster on my mind, since I just painted the rebuilt one last night in preparation for installation.  "Hello bitch clip, my old friend...." :)

Ed

'69 Granada... long, long ago  

'71 Manila..such a great car

'67 Granada 2000CS...way cool

yes, yes... I got ahead of myself... I had the booster on my mind, since I just painted the rebuilt one last night in preparation for installation.  "Hello bitch clip, my old friend...." :)

Ed

Read all about the bitch clip...MF'r seems like a nightmare!

It's really not so bad... just follow the suggested tips and it goes pretty easily.  Of course, having done it 4 or 5 times, makes it a walk in the park...kind of.

My brother used to live in Pompano Beach... great offshore fishing just minutes away.  

Ed

'69 Granada... long, long ago  

'71 Manila..such a great car

'67 Granada 2000CS...way cool

It's really not so bad... just follow the suggested tips and it goes pretty easily.  Of course, having done it 4 or 5 times, makes it a walk in the park...kind of.

My brother used to live in Pompano Beach... great offshore fishing just minutes away.  

Ed

Yea I have a boat (Shamrock Open 246) That is slipped in Pompano. It's my other hobby. 

Welcome back Ryan,

Blunttech.com for most US stocked parts. Expert knowledge and service.

Wallothnesch.com for parts from Germany. Low Euro and super-fast delivery.

Enjoy.

I have parts on order from Blunt

They Do Not Stock any Parts

Welcome back to the 2002 fraternity/sorority.  I grew up in Ft Lauderdale (Lauderdale HS grad--when the school was downtown) but now live in Ohio.  I bought my '69 while in the AF and it was titled/licensed in Florida for several years.  Still have the old Florida plates that were on it.  

cheers

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite