• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help identifying BBS wheels

Rooncicle

Don't think they are BBS, and I'm not sure if they are Epsilons either. They don't look like my Southernways. Maybe an obscure Rial or something.

OP, any mfg. markings on them? Also, try measuring the diameter of the center bore. Maybe you can find center caps with that measurement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- Project 67' 1600-2

- Pig Cheek 71' 1602

Thanks for the tips, guys.

Don't think they are BBS, and I'm not sure if they are Epsilons either. They don't look like my Southernways. Maybe an obscure Rial or something.

OP, any mfg. markings on them? Also, try measuring the diameter of the center bore. Maybe you can find center caps with that measurement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll take a look when I get back and see what I can find.

All I see on the front is Super Light. Apparently they are made in Japan according to other posters on other forums looking to ID these wheels. No one has found the answer as far as I can tell, though. The Ewing looks close, but the center on mine has ridges whereas the Ewing is flat. I sifted through other images of Ewing weaves and didn't see mine.

Super Lights, distributed by Epsilon in the late 80's, early 90's.

Forgive my ignorance, but are they any good? I've not found much information on them except a bunch of people asking what brand they are. I have seen a few "for sale" posts that got a lot of attention, so I'm assuming they are at least a bit desirable.

Here's a better pic if anyone is interested in taking a closer look. http://imgur.com/FqUBY6P

I suspect they have additional identifying info on the back of the hub faces. Are they 2 or 3 piece? 15x6 or ?

I'll try to take the wheel off tomorrow and see if there's more information on the back. Please hold! (Thanks again for the responses, everyone.)

Edited by Rooncicle