• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Yard Find"....Grace, don't be a dipshit....

repoman

Year:: 1975

Make:: BMW

Model:: 2002

Price:: 2500

Not mine, just passing along more funny CL ads......

http://eugene.craigslist.org/cto/5146909943.html

I have for sale my 1975 BMW 2002. This car has been in my family for about 25 years. We parked it 15 years ago, running, and there it sat until now. The car is about 99% complete. It has some rust, some dents and dings, and some other issues that come with sitting in the yard for years. It will need a rebuild or a swap, paint, interior, this is a project. I would say a rolling shell but it is much more than a shell. The interior is there. All of the glass is good. It is what it is and if you would like more photos I will happily provide them. Feel free to text me with questions at show contact info This car has the original engine and transmission and has never had any major accidents. The dent in the rear panel is from the tow strap breaking and smacking the panel the last time we moved it.

To my sister, Grace, if you make a big deal out of this I will never talk to you again. Leave it alone and don't be a dipshit.

post-37126-0-41646700-1438495644_thumb.j

Edited by repoman

1974 2002 Verona & 1973 2002 Riviera

1982 320iA & 1983 320iS
2002 Ford Excursion Limited 4x4 7.3L PSD Wife's