• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 BMW 2002 in San Francisco

Mark92131

Year:: 1970

Make:: BMW

Model:: 2002

Price:: 9000.00

I saw this on Craigslist and thought I would pass it along.  I usually post cars that are on the low end of the price range, but this one may appeal to someone that is looking for a tastefully modified early car.  The color doesn't appear to be factory, but it does look nice on this car.  It has a 5 speed, disc brakes (All around?), fog lights, recarro seats, CR steering, euro-turn signals and strange pieces like side reflectors and flag mirrors.  Wish there were more pictures...

NM/NA,

Mark92131

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/5176317558.html

post-33686-0-22299500-1439838182_thumb.j

1970 BMW 1600 (Nevada)

Thanks for posting. My old car that I sold about 13 years ago to this seller. Car is BRG with black Alpina-esque striping on both sides above the top trim (not my doing).  It went away a very clean, fast, tight car. Uncertain of its current state, but worth looking into. 

Please post here if you do take a look. Curious as a former owner.

Paul Huber

1972 2002 Baur Targa in Baikal & 1971 2002 Pickup in Silver/Surf

"The more you know, the less you need."

—Aboriginal Saying

Paul:

You should buy it back!  Still looks pretty nice.  I missed the subtle Alpina-esque striping, just thought it was a shadow.  I like the BRG paint, it looks good on this car and should have been a factory color, another option for Agave fans.

Mark92131

1970 BMW 1600 (Nevada)