• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Year:: 1972

Make:: BMW

Model:: 2002 tii

Price:: 31k

Hi fellow 02 fans. I am selling my inka tii a4. Well known to this board years ago. Car has upgrades since california. I have pics on fototime that i will link to this ad. Please send messages to " jaykehoe2002@gmail.com.this is one of the very few tii cars with complete alpina a4 injection and many other period correct components. Quick steer box,close ratio 5 speed much more. Thanks for considering it. Many extra parts included. Pics are on fototime. I need email address to send the pics without problem. The redo of the electrical system are not in fototime. I will add these this week. This is a true A4 with alpina airbox. The price can be reduced by a quick and informed buyer. The is not your friends tii. It is highly modified wth period racing parts. Thanks in advance for reading up on A4 s. It is faster than a turbo and less than half the price.hope to see you in Montana.

Edited by JayKehoe

1971 Sahara, 1972 Inka tii with Alpina A4 Injection. Both cars have too many upgrades for the "signature" square. 1987 M325ic daily driver( all E30M3 except chassis).