• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1972 BMW 2002 updated

red02

Year:: 1972

Make:: BMW

Model:: 2002

Price:: 11ooo

Finally selling my 2002.

It's been a long project but now that I'm moving away soon, I no longer have the financial means to keep the car.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/5189233636.html

(more pictures in the craigslist ad)

I've updated a few things with more detail and added some pictures. 

edit:

It's been a long project but now that I'm moving away to college soon, I no longer have the financial means to keep the car. I don't really drive it too much anymore. The car was driven maybe a few times a month, and it's been garaged the entire time I have owned it.

The car is rust free with redone interior, engine, and exterior. Parts are BMW or Ireland Engineering. I did the work myself and have pictures for most of it. I know the car inside and out, and would be happy to answer any questions.

Engine: 9/10

- basic regular maintenance

- rebuilt e21 head with resurfaced valves and rebuilt internals(under 1000 miles on the head) 

- new gaskets all around

- new water pump

- ireland engineering distributor with electronic ignition

- weber double barrel progressive carb

- and many more

Interior: 7/10

- redone by previous owner

- Luisi Steering wheel

- few cracks in dash

- reupholstered seats with a few very small tears

- headliner needs work

- sunroof does not work, requires new cables (have headliner panel) 

Exterior: 8/10

- paint was done by previous owner, sprayed Verona Red over original Burgundy

- has some nicks here and there, the two biggest are on trunk and driver rear fender, see pictures(updated)

- no rust

- has a few dents in rear

- has all the trim

( I have the Windshield Gasket locking strips but I haven't put them in due to the headliner situation)

- new wheels and tires

- new rotors plus pads in the front and new shoes in the rear

That's pretty much it, though I may have forgotten a few things. Also the previous owner has done a lot to it that I don't know of. The car is in great shape, and has had every part of it pulled out and put back together, from the bushings in the suspension to the badges on the hood. The car isn't immaculate, however with a bit of love and care it can be show ready for very little time and money. 

It does leak a little oil.

includes whatever parts I have. This includes the locking strips, steering wheel and wiper system.

EDIT:

I'm asking around 11000 for it however that's honestly just a starting price, contact me with an offer and Ill consider it.

Cash only, selling as is, no guarantees, etc. We can talk about organizing shipping if required.

Text or email preferred since I'm often unable to answer the phone, but feel free to try and call. We can always schedule a phone call

8o4.4o5.twotwofivethree 

Robin

post-46002-0-34637900-1440474351_thumb.j

post-46002-0-32091900-1440474394_thumb.j

Edited by red02