• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted: 72-75 2002. Trade my truck or cash

Steven Prince

Hello everyone,

The time has come for me to get back behind the wheel of a bmw (first car was an e30, second an e36). I'm looking for a nice 2002, preferably a roundie, but 74's and 75's are totally doable as well. I'm in California and don't want to deal with smog so 76's are a no go :(

I have a nice truck that I'm offering for trade (+/- cash as needed), or if it sells I'll have that pool of money and a budget of around 12k. Craigslist advertisement address here. Updated after flag... http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/5201180457.html

Hoping to find a well sorted and rust free ride that looks good and is dependable. I wouldn't mind some engine, aesthetic, interior work so long as it was done properly, doesn't need to be pure stock as I'll eventually tinker with it anyways.

Thanks for looking and any interest/advice.

Steven P.

post-49280-0-18045600-1441143169_thumb.j

Edited by prince

• 3 weeks later...

Still looking, and truck is still available for trade. I'm starting to put cash away quickly (3.5k saved this month, woot!) because the trade route seems limited, but my situation is what it is. If you have a nice daily 02 shoot me a PM, maybe we can work something out with a promissory note and lien as well.