• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1971 BMW 2002 in Minnesota

Mark92131

I saw this car on Craigslist and thought I would pass it along.  A 1971 BMW 2002 in Golf over Black Interior.  Obvious respray, so unclear if it was originally Golf.  Missing some trim, 73 long rear bumper, zip ties holding up the center grill, but its a roundie.  The rear shock towers look like they might have been worked on, but it could be the pictures.  Must be a late 71, 12 fuses.  Could make someone a fun project.

NM/NA,

Mark92131

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/cto/5204634959.html

post-33686-0-38215300-1441410360_thumb.j

Edited by Mark92131

1970 BMW 1600 (Nevada)

Hi Mark...just wanted to pass along my thanks for passing along the various CL 02s that are offered. In fact, it's very possible I purchased one of my 02s as a result of an ad you posted. That has worked out very well for me.

Thank you for your kind words, I just want to spread the joy of 2002 ownership.

Mark

1970 BMW 1600 (Nevada)

Hi Alan...just to clarify, I have no interest in the car in the ad itself. I only intended to thank Mark for the referrals he has been providing. The car I mention as being purchased from such a referral dates to earlier this year. To your point regarding shipping a car, I can see where a seller simply wants the cash exchanged for the title and keys. The biggest hassles I've had are with arranging the inspection and test drive. Doing that long distance results in an advantage for local buyers. Good luck with your search. It may be that the Minnesota car is still available.