• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$500 to the person who can tell me where to find Speedracer_2002

danco_

Hi guys,

In the last week, our own member Speedracer_2002 put up a fabulous for sale ad for many sought-after 2002 parts. 

Of these parts, I sent over $1400 as gift for a set of BBS RS 003 wheels and euro turn signals. I know, sending money as gift was a bad idea, but he requested it and was backed by another member on the FAQ as being good to do business with. Not only that, but Speedracer_2002 is an active member on multiple sites of which I saw no suspicion of harmful activity such as fraud.

I know, I shouldn't have send money as gift, but in that moment, logic was trumped by a great deal. Seems I wasn't the only one either. 

As of today, multiple parties have sent him thousands of dollars and they all received the same tracking numbers. He "sold" the same parts over and over to a few parties and we are now starting to uncover the truth, and just how much he made away with. 

But I'm not here to talk about that.

This man stole from many, and I intend to take back what is mine. 

I will provide information on him and if you can help me out, I'd be happy to extend a cash reward for his location and whereabouts.

Here is what I do know:

His name is neither Adam West, nor Matt Sandoval. These are two names he's been using as aliases the last week or so on the FAQ. 

His name is likely Don Anderson and here is his instagram page: 

twyhMOf.png?1

Here is his r3vlimited account: 

JTPDwEf.png?1

Here is a post stating that he does hobby photography. Deductive reasoning dictates that he runs the facebook page Speed Shift Studios. 

CgSQk9f.jpg?1

Another email he has used. Not sure if valid or not. 

bdCYM0D.png?1

Another photo giving more solidity to the notion that he runs Speed Shift Studios.

SXmmXMr.jpg?1

His facebook page. If you go the link now, he has hidden his phone number from the public. I'm 100% positive that this is him now. I called this morning and spoke to someone about his "photography". I asked about the BBS wheels on the blue e30 and he told me the exact specs on them, then quickly mentioned that he doesn't know the owner and cut me off short. Said his name was George (this is a lie). The phone number is valid. This is a good clue and should be used carefully.

15sEKm2.jpg?1

He has since gone MIA. He shut down the email address used to communicate with all buyers. 

This is a call for help, though I don't want anyone doing it for free. I will happily compensate everyone who provides good information. If you have a better solution on how to find this guy, please let me know. 

I don't stand for people ripping off others, especially when I am on the receiving end. Help me end this.

$500 to the party who helps me nail this guy down. 

best email is ryandanco1 @ gmail . com

-Ryan

Edited by danco_

some cars

some motorcycles

some airplanes

some surfboards

My paypal confirmation said Matt Sandoval.  the email name said Adam West, the email address I had was ruzcas101@gmail.com.  That email address stopped working today.

1976 BMW 2002 Fjord Blue Ireland Stage II • Bilstein Sports • Ireland Headers • Weber 38 • 292 Cam • 9.5:1 Pistons • 123Tune Bluetooth 15" BBS

2018 BMW M550i X-Drive

1964 Volvo Amazon Wagon
http://www.project2002.com

According to PayPal I sent money to Matt Sandoval.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

was your transaction a friend/family transaction too....if not what address did paypal have for the dude

According to PayPal I sent money to Matt Sandoval.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

was your transaction a friend/family transaction too....if not what address did paypal have for the dude

Mine was for goods....

Paypal address is ruzcas101@gmail.com

Edited by jrhone

1976 BMW 2002 Fjord Blue Ireland Stage II • Bilstein Sports • Ireland Headers • Weber 38 • 292 Cam • 9.5:1 Pistons • 123Tune Bluetooth 15" BBS

2018 BMW M550i X-Drive

1964 Volvo Amazon Wagon
http://www.project2002.com

I did 2 transactions myself. One for goods, other as 'Friends & Family'. Any help is appreciated. I'm happy to add to the reward as well for any recovery.

Maybe we can overwhelm PayPal to get them to lock his account with funds to legitimize a refund.

1972 BWW 2002 - Current Project (including: 1956 Mercury 2Dr HT,  (2) 1964 Ford Galaxie's, 1965 Ford Econoline 5 Window Truck)

2001 BMW E46 Touring - Daily Driver

2007 BMW E92 335i - Weekend Driver

I just spoke to Don jr. 

Don intends to send my money back by tonight, and then will begin sending everyone else's money back.

Once money has been confirmed in my account, I will give an account of our discussion. Don has also agreed to post here as a courtesy. 

some cars

some motorcycles

some airplanes

some surfboards