• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$500 to the person who can tell me where to find Speedracer_2002

danco_

I posted this in the For Sale thread, but I'll add it here in case folks don't follow both threads:

Question for the amateur Columbo's out there: who is Matt Sandoval? Only two I've found in NM are a cop and a judge!

Speedracer2002s user id on rev states a location in Chicago?

Could be federal wire/ Internet fraud. FBI wd have jurisdiction too. They work weekends and evenings. People have been sent away for less. Accomplices and co conspirators face time too if convicted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup. Multi state. USPS fake tracking number. Definitely would be federal. A lot of evidence here.

1976 BMW 2002 Fjord Blue Ireland Stage II • Bilstein Sports • Ireland Headers • Weber 38 • 292 Cam • 9.5:1 Pistons • 123Tune Bluetooth 15" BBS

2018 BMW M550i X-Drive

1964 Volvo Amazon Wagon
http://www.project2002.com

Don Jr. is asking me to remove the $1400 claim on the ruzcas101@gmail.com paypal account. He states this claim has put a hold on the account and money can not be disbursed to you (the buyers) until this claim is lifted. 

But because he sent me $1400 from another account, the ruzcas101 claim is still valid. I want to keep the claim open for leverage. He has an even greater incentive to get money into the Hector Borrega account and distribute to all purchasing parties. I don't want to lift the claim until you guys get your money back. Is this a fair way to go about it?

or would you rather me lift the claim so that he can presumably issue refunds? I'm not the only one who made a claim on that paypal account, so even if I were to remove the claim, there would still be others in my place that nullify his ability to issue refunds. 

I'd rather he send refunds from the verified "Hector Borrega" paypal account.

Good idea or no?

i would not lift the claim but push it to the bitter end to get the money you sent from that account (if it's even possible for a friend/family transaction) which puts you in the drivers seat...if you do lift the claim there's no guarantee he'll use the funds, if in fact there are funds to reimburse anyone but he can immediately transfer the funds out of the account...

ask him to trust you...tell him you'll refund the cash he sent on the 3rd party paypal account if he'll refund your cash from the account that you have a claim on

i would not lift the claim but push it to the bitter end to get the money you sent from that account (if it's even possible for a friend/family transaction) which puts you in the drivers seat...if you do lift the claim there's no guarantee he'll use the funds, if in fact there are funds to reimburse anyone but he can immediately transfer the funds out of the account...

ask him to trust you...tell him you'll refund the cash he sent on the 3rd party paypal account if he'll refund your cash from the account that you have a claim on

I have done this already, both through text to Don Anderson Jr., and in this thread in my previous comment. I have no intention of lifiting the claim until other parties have their issues resolved. 

rDldzXR.png?1

0nkSrSr.png?1

uYJjcAz.png?1

This conversation happened nearly 2 hours ago. No response yet. 

some cars

some motorcycles

some airplanes

some surfboards

I have done this already, both through text to Don Anderson Jr., and in this thread in my previous comment. I have no intention of lifiting the claim until other parties have their issues resolved. 

rDldzXR.png?1

0nkSrSr.png?1

uYJjcAz.png?1

This conversation happened nearly 2 hours ago. No response yet. 

Thanks for posting that number. Just sent him a text myself. The claim is the only leverage I see at this point. I'm going to see if he texts me back. If I don't hear something concrete from him by 6pm tonight I begin my own little social media assault. 

I just got an email from PayPal. My claim was processed and per the conversation with the seller the money was refunded.

1976 BMW 2002 Fjord Blue Ireland Stage II • Bilstein Sports • Ireland Headers • Weber 38 • 292 Cam • 9.5:1 Pistons • 123Tune Bluetooth 15" BBS

2018 BMW M550i X-Drive

1964 Volvo Amazon Wagon
http://www.project2002.com

As I have told everyone via email, I am working very hard in making this right and refunding people asap! As you can see over 8 people have been refunded as of today! I am continuing to get money into this account in order to provide everyone a full refund! Please understand this and please continue to be patient with this situation!

Thank you! 

Don Sr. called me this morning as well as emailed me following our conversation last night. He is working on the refunds although I have yet to get mine. Let's keep the pressure on till everyone is whole. Thanks fellow Faq fmembers or your hard work on this...wow what a nightmare.

Edited by thevilla

1969 2002 Colorado

1970 2002 Agave

1974 2002 sold back in the 80's