• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$500 to the person who can tell me where to find Speedracer_2002

danco_

For those issued refunds for you purchase, did the payment come from the "Matt Sandoval"paypal account or the "Hector Borrego" paypal account? 

I still don't know who Hector Borrego is and at this point, I'm hoping he's not a victim. He's more than likely a shill account, given his email address (hborrego60@gmail.com) follows the same recipe as the Adam West's email (ruzcas101@gmail.com) or "borderp505@gmail.com". The $1400 payment that came from Borrego's account also sent his shipping address, as if I am to send him something for his payment. Not sure if that constitutes that payment was sent via gift or for G&S. Either way, I do not intend to close the claim until this is resolved 100% and an official story is given by Don Anderson Jr. We all want to hear about this horrible misunderstanding. 

some cars

some motorcycles

some airplanes

some surfboards

Kudos to Ryan and all of you for getting on this criminal and getting your money back. However, in my opinion, if you don't press charges against this guy you are simply letting him get away with stealing from you. My brother is a fraud investigator for a bank and said all of you should file a police report. Personally, I think this guys whole story is bs and none of it adds up. He had every intention of taking your money and never giving it back. This was no mistake or misunderstanding on his part, this guy had every intention of ripping all of us off and it was only after he was caught and felt the heat from Ryan and others that he relented. The answers to my emails when trying to buy an item from him were not in the tone of "oh I am selling these for a friend" it was send me your money and I will "send" you what you are asking for, basically just give me your money. And you can BE SURE he either has, is or will do this again to somebody else - maybe even you or someone you know. If he had taken my money you can be sure I would have already reported this to the authorities. Again, it's just my opinion, and I don't fault anyone for not wanting to pursue it, but this dude is a scumbag that robbed you. It's just me but I have a zero tolerance policy for people stealing money from me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1969 2002 Granada, 2nd owner

1976 2002 Fjordblau (sold)

A few too many steering wheels