• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Late Model Center Console

danco_

Why not support one of the members here?

who do you have in mind?

I'd be glad to support a member. I primarily need the two long side panels and the center panel that houses the ash tray, hazard switch, and the fake green switch. I have a good shift surround at this time.

And esty, thank you for the links. 

some cars

some motorcycles

some airplanes

some surfboards

I have one that the guy threw in when I bought my cylinder head I just refurbished it and it looks smackin I might not use it because my car is an early A/C car the only thing I'm missing is like the faceplate but I've seen some really cool custom  things done with those and its not that hard to make one. I wish I knew how to attach an image it just tells me to put a link when I click image. Also I'm located in SoCal if your near we can just do it without shipping. thanks -Sevag

Danco, I didn't have anyone in mind when I said that. All I meant was to support the members here, before going to the bay. But, I didn't see a bunch of 02ers offer any consoles for sale. I don't have any extras or I would have offered one.

Thank you. I ended up being offered a very nice example by a forum member and purchased it.

give up kid

Keep your thoughts, parts, and opinions to yourself please. 

some cars

some motorcycles

some airplanes

some surfboards

BrightINKA I am only new to the FAQ but it seems like you're very cynical and arrogant(calling people kid when he certainly doesn't look like one? really?). Also don't think you can get away by saying that you are a realist, there is a line between realists and cynics and you've probably crossed that a while back.