• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Yes, the presidential candidate is correct!  250mm is the e21 (big brake) rear brake set up... Connor at Vintage Autobahn pointed out that the Europeans would refer that brake style as "Turbo model brakes"... that sounds way better...:)

Ahhh yes... the uber-rare fuse box... This is where we delve into the seedier portions of this vehicle... As I stated before, the car is "molested" so shield your eyes if you are easily offended.  Seems the mechanical fuel pump stopped working so the "mechanics" who worked on the car previously, installed a electric pump in the trunk. They wired it directly under fuse #6, with.... speaker wire.  YESSSSSS

post-42878-0-90359700-1444674467_thumb.j 

Not sure what the green wire under #5 is just yet... and don't ask me why the hell they soldered a fuse in between #2 and #3... Hopefully, I can get this sorted out without burning the car down.

good times...

Ed

post-42878-0-90359700-1444674467_thumb.j

'69 Granada... long, long ago  

'71 Manila..such a great car

'67 Granada 2000CS...way cool

Those can be found in e28's.  Ed, you lucky guy, that car is worth it just for the airbox!

Have fun:))

bob

Went looking and yeah, seems that upper part is almost identical to e28, but bottom side plate is 02 only.

Edited by downhillwolf

Best regards

Blaz

• 2 weeks later...

great parts shown here.   The question is...will you use these parts on your car or let them sit on the shelf as conversation pieces?

This would make for a good poll   :)

1972 BWW 2002 - Current Project (including: 1956 Mercury 2Dr HT,  (2) 1964 Ford Galaxie's, 1965 Ford Econoline 5 Window Truck)

2001 BMW E46 Touring - Daily Driver

2007 BMW E92 335i - Weekend Driver

Not to hijack the thread, I have one of those as well (Abarth Exhaust NOS) hanging in my attic.  Curious as to how you like it, sound, performance (if any)???? I know one thing for sure they are built like a freegin Tiger tank, super stout,definitely a few pounds more than a standard system - just based on the girth of the center resonator.

www.alpinabmw2002.com