• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Emission Diagram Under Hood Stickers

Mark92131

Steve, after looking at the pictures, I think I know why they look different. My label has a faint line where the red line once was. I bet it once had the red lines but has faded or worn off. The index in the lower right should have a red line next to control valve. If you look closely, the faint line follows the red line on the other two labels from the '76's.

Thanks, Peter,

Having just one style of '74 sticker would make things easier, and I like easier!

Best,

Steve

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)

• 6 years later...

Was searching for emissions info for my newly acquired '75 Automatic the other day and came across this old thread.  Looks like nobody had posted a picture of the underhood sticker yet for this specific model, so here it is.

Cheers,
Brian

B02_TD_Engine Bay_Emissions Sticker.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bergie33 said:

This is the sticker from my 74. Interestingly enough, mine is a tii, so this sticker makes little sense.

20210731_092154.jpg

They made some mistakes. I’ve seen the EPA-mandated tuning instructions for non-tii’s on tii’s, and vice versa…

Not a priority, I guess!

Regards,

Steve

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)

On 12/5/2021 at 2:20 PM, bavariaboy said:

Is the diagram different for ac(mine) and non-ac cars?

Nope, AC was dealer installed, not factory installed.  All 1976 non-CA US cars (Manual and Automatic) would have the same 49 State Emission sticker, regardless of having AC installed or not.

Mark92131

• Thanks 1

1970 BMW 1600 (Nevada)

• 1 year later...