• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coilover strut hats for bilstein

RoccoGilroy

So I have a pair of struts with the platforms welded on for a coilover conversion. I have 2.5 in eibach springs. What I dont have is the threaded collar and the spinning platform that rides up and down the collar. Im not all that worried about those because they are cheap and readily accessible from ebay etc. The real problem is I cant find the top hats for the top of the springs that are suited for bilsteins. I have assembled a coilover set up before and went with ground control. However I dont want to spring for the $220 for the entire kit when I just need the top hats and threaded sleeves... I called ground control and they were most unhelpful... They will not sell parts separately. Not even the top hats... Anyone have a source for the top hats to fit the bilstein? Something like this.

top_hat_spacer2.jpg

Charlie, here comes the deuce. And when you speak of me, speak well!

• 2 weeks later...