• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

bmw1600sb

Hello 

I rescued an BMW 1600 68' last week car was seated in a big car garden in Cuyama if someone is familiar with the documentary "Last man in paradise"  this car was parked there, it was pretty sad to see a beautiful car cover in mud an getting destroy. With the help of some friends we rescued the car and bring it to Santa Barbara after a deep cleaning car it's starting to come to life. I'm working in the car everyday so far I was able to make it run but still a long process to go my goal is to have it running by the end of the year. I need some parts to start working in the car so maybe one of you have some advice to give me or parts that can be sell to me. I want to keep the car original so  I know will be hard to find the parts for it

Parts needed:

Brake System: needs a master cylinder and brake Booster (don't know the right part number and not sure if will be a good idea to rebuild it or just find a replacement) also need to know what kind of system the car has to get the right calipers and rotors. 

Rocker Arm: one of the rocker arm in the engine is broken so don't know if someone had the same issue. 

Seats : Driver Seat and back seat are destroyed so I would like to get a replacement

Thanks in advance for all your help and comments. 

Attached are the pictures of the place where I rescued it and the last picture is in Santa Barbara after a good cleaning.

Erick

post-49343-0-48756000-1442413938_thumb.j

post-49343-0-29700500-1442413956_thumb.j

post-49343-0-99802300-1442413962_thumb.j

post-49343-0-31345600-1442413973_thumb.j