• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original 13" Alpina wheels

VintageAutobahn

I have good set of 13x6.5 ET6 Alpina wheels for sale. All four wheels have been glass bead blasted to remove the worn original finish, two of the wheels have been primed the other two are raw alluminium. These are original wheels made for Alpina by Ronal, not reproductions made at a later date. There is one small bend on one of the lips, should be pretty easily repairable by a qualified shop. These will fit a car with rolled and pulled fenders or turbo style flares, not recomended for stock fender orientation as they will probably rub. 

Price Lowered to $1000 Plus shipping. 

post-36337-0-01674100-1442783005_thumb.j

post-36337-0-90470900-1442783023_thumb.j

post-36337-0-35715700-1442783041_thumb.j

post-36337-0-11898900-1442783067_thumb.j

post-36337-0-31301900-1442783100_thumb.j

Edited by Vintage.Autobahn

www.VintageAutobahn.com - BMW Parts & Vehicle Import

I'm new here and new to vintage BMW, so if I'm asking a stupid question, please forgive me.   A friend and I are trying to find wheels to fit a 1968 1600ti Alpina.  It has, of course, the flared fenders.  Are these wheels close to the original in style?  Would they likely fit this eara Alpina?  Thanks!

Eric Lewis 

I'm new here and new to vintage BMW, so if I'm asking a stupid question, please forgive me. A friend and I are trying to find wheels to fit a 1968 1600ti Alpina. It has, of course, the flared fenders. Are these wheels close to the original in style? Would they likely fit this eara Alpina? Thanks!

Eric Lewis

Don't think these wheels are period correct for a 68 1600ti. You will want the Alpina steelies made by Borrani, Lemmerz, or CMR. Sorry forget which specific brand. Someone will chime in I'm sure.

Now show us pics of the TI!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- Project 67' 1600-2

- Pig Cheek 71' 1602

Thanks.  It looks like we need a wider set too.  I doubt we will find the originals, but the existing wheels are completely wrong.  

Here are some pictures when we pulled the engine last night.  Unfortunately I didn't take any of the full car.

file:///Users/lewis/Desktop/IMG_3344.JPG
file:///Users/lewis/Desktop/IMG_3340.JPG

Sorry, not sure how to attach a JPG.
Edited by Eric lewis

I have had a couple of customers use these wheels on 2002s with Turbo flares, they do a very nice job of filling the fender flares with 205 tires. JMR is correct, these would not be period correct for your friends 1600ti. Alpina did not start using these wheels until late in the 2002 production run. 

www.VintageAutobahn.com - BMW Parts & Vehicle Import

• 2 weeks later...