• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002 in Life in Pieces premiere

M3M3

Cops busted me and the ex-gf in the back seat of my old e30. I was 16 or so and we were at a park while it was raining, killing time. Apparently that is not ok.

This was my last (and favorite) e30. 1991 318iS with an s52 and all supporting modifications.

KONAml.jpg

some cars

some motorcycles

some airplanes

some surfboards

Just saw it, too.  Blue, big bumpers & square tail lights, lower driver's door trim missing but clips present, early wheel covers.

Edited by John_in_VA

John in VA

'74 tii "Juanita"  '85 535i "Goldie"  '86 535i "M-POSSTR"  

'03 530i "Titan"  '06 330ci "ZHPY"

bmw_spin.gif

I caught it completely randomly....

post-40069-0-49333700-1442936161_thumb.j

My 2002 was manufactured on September 15th, 1971 and delivered on October 22nd, 1971 to the BMW importer Hoffman Motors Corp. in New York City. The original colour was Granada, paint code 023. It was sold on New Years Eve December 31st 1971.

just noticed the intro to the new comedy Life in Pieces (CBS)....it was two people making out in in the back seat of a blue 2002.  they get busted by the cops.

wife actually noticed the car first....

"...wife actually noticed the car first..."

Very impressive.  Does she have a sister?  :wub:

Regards, Maurice.

That sure looks like the same car, though the sheepskin seat covers are now missing. Or were they just, um, moved?

Interesting that they appear to have blacked out the hubcap roundels in post for the TV show. BMW probably didn't want to pay them for the placement, or be associated with the scene.

Edited by dlhoovler

Colorado '71 2002

'17 VW GTI Sport
'10 Honda Odyssey Family & Stuff Hauler