• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1974 BMW 2002 Tii in Charlotte, NC

Mark92131

Year:: 1974

Make:: BMW

Model:: 2002 Tii

Price:: 4500.00

I saw this ad on Craigslist and thought I would pass it along.  A 1974 BMW 2002Tii in Agave Green?  Not running, needs work and owner claims it has a Tii motor, so you will need a VIN # to confirm.  The one photo is not the car in question.  Worth a look?

NM/NA,

Mark92131

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/5237758475.html

post-33686-0-92963900-1443228496.jpg

1970 BMW 1600 (Nevada)

Gone...

Here's the text from the original ad.

An all original 1974 BMW 2002 tii with clean North Carolina title. Agave (green) with tan interior, manual 4-speed transmission & sun roof. Car has very little rust. Has been sitting since the '80s (last inspection 1985), engine does not turn over, does not run. Important call out is the Kugelfischer mechanical fuel injection system. The interior is original with recently refurbished seats with all new cushions. These are in very good condition & now stored indoors, not in car currently. Purchased as a project car and not able to complete due to lack of time and space. Located in middle of Charlotte, close to uptown area. Will post pictures soon. (Current picture in this post is not actual car I am selling).

1970 BMW 1600 (Nevada)