• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carburetor Replacement in Wallingford

manmademoons

Hello there.

I'm looking for help replacing my carburetor/tuning it up. I've had this one rebuilt and then installed it myself in the past, but now it's totally gone dead. I have very little experience and am looking for someone who'd be willing to help me out with this project. The car has been sitting for a couple years at a friend's house, and now it's time to get it back in the shape it's meant to be. I've tried contacting Midnight Motorsports in West Seattle, but each time I tried to set something up, communication was cut off.

I live in Wallingford, in Seattle.

Thanks,

Benjamin

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

1975 Inka 5-Speed

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there.

I'm looking for help replacing my carburetor/tuning it up. I've had this one rebuilt and then installed it myself in the past, but now it's totally gone dead. I have very little experience and am looking for someone who'd be willing to help me out with this project. The car has been sitting for a couple years at a friend's house, and now it's time to get it back in the shape it's meant to be. I've tried contacting Midnight Motorsports in West Seattle, but each time I tried to set something up, communication was cut off.

I live in Wallingford, in Seattle.

Thanks,

Benjamin

Patrick can be a bit difficult to get in touch with sometimes, as he is busier than ever.  It took me a while to get into his shop, but you will not find anyone better to work on your 02.  If you don't need your car up and going right away, i suggest you keep trying to reach Patrick and get your foot in the door at his garage.

• 3 weeks later...

If ya don't get anything by Thanksgiving I can come out and probably spend some time on it! I'm over in Ellensburg for school right now...

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

• Upcoming Events

• Supporting Vendors