• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kinda Cool...My '72 tii to be on Seinfeld's "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee."

COOP

Someone approached Delia at "Legends of the Autobahn" when she was showing my car there in August...and it all ended up with my Baikal '72 tii being selected by Jerry Seinfeld to appear on his web-only show, "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee"  (see: http://comediansincarsgettingcoffee.com/).  The car was picked up on Thurs and arrived in Seinfeld's "hangar" in Santa Monica yesterday.  Kinda cool, I always wanted to see an '02 on that show and now it's going to be mine.

COOP

post-46406-0-50254500-1443908150_thumb.j

post-46406-0-50254500-1443908150_thumb.j

Congrat's quite the honor. Look forward to seeing that episode. Finally a 2002Tii in the spotlight.

Andrew Wilson
Vern- 1973 2002tii, https://www.bmw2002faq.com/blogs/blog/304-andrew-wilsons-vern-restoration/ 
Veronika- 1968 1600 Cabriolet, Athena- 1973 3.0 CSi,  Rodney- 1988 M5, The M3- 1997 M3,

The Unicorn- 2007 X3, Julia- 2007 Z4 Coupe, Ophelia- 2014 X3, Herman- 1914 KisselKar 4-40

Thanks everyone! I'm pleased that my tii was chosen. The Producer told me that he had "presented several choices" to Jerry and two weeks later he informed me that my car had been selected.

I do know who will be in the passenger seat but I've been asked to keep my trap shut. I will say that the person is a "she" and is a non A-lister who I had never heard of. I listened to her standup work and was only mildly amused. I wish it were one of my favorites (Alec Baldwin was hilarious "Jerry you're a lazy shiftless bastard" lol) but oh well!

mlytle: I'm not being paid because "it's a low-budget production" series. I'm OK with that though. I will get a signed, framed picture of Jerry with the car and of course, a cool story. Insurance is absolutely first class with a million dollar "umbrella" and a $100K valuation, far more than I could ever sell the car for.

Not sure when it will air but shouldn't be long...I hope Jerry likes my car.

COOP

Edited by COOP