• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kinda Cool...My '72 tii to be on Seinfeld's "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee."

COOP

The car is coming back tomorrow am. JS I trust completely. However, that paparazzi scene was a total clusterfuck and was neither anticipated nor properly managed by the production crew. All I can really do at this point is to keep my fingers crossed that the car comes back in the same condition as it left my garage on 10/1. I'll report back tomorrow and thank you everyone for the concern.

COOP

By the way, take a look at the rig that it's coming back in. I've never seen anything like this in my life!!

COOP

Fascinating! I want! 

Lisa 02princess -  SF Bay Area

73 2002  - "TESORO" 2585434  <>  67 1600  - "DERBY" 1514011 <> 65 R60/2 "Gigi" Motorad w/Sidecar

02princesslisa@gmail.com     https://www.bmw2002faq.com/blogs/blog/143-02princesslisa-with-her-tesoro-derby/

instagram: MotoLisa.02P

Never have I seen a chrome plated enclosed flat bed, let alone a chromed flatbed. I would love to have my car returned in that.

Andrew Wilson
Vern- 1973 2002tii, https://www.bmw2002faq.com/blogs/blog/304-andrew-wilsons-vern-restoration/ 
Veronika- 1968 1600 Cabriolet, Athena- 1973 3.0 CSi,  Rodney- 1988 M5, The M3- 1997 M3,

The Unicorn- 2007 X3, Julia- 2007 Z4 Coupe, Ophelia- 2014 X3, Herman- 1914 KisselKar 4-40

I got my tii back this am and I'm very happy to be reunited with it. No scratches, dents or dings whatsoever, which is a huge relief given the episode with the paparazzi swarm. The car was driven a lot more (131 miles) than I had expected, but I guess they had multiple shoot locations and I hope JS really enjoyed driving it. The car showed up pretty dirty (compared to the state that it left in) but the producer told me to have a complete detail performed wherever I choose and to send him the bill. This works for me and I appreciate the gesture. He said that they prefer to handle it this way because they don't like "messing with" people's cars. That seems a wise policy given how obsessive (nuts) some of us can be when it comes to our preferences for specific detailing products & procedures. Anyways, I just wanted to close the loop and thank everyone for the support. I hope "my" episode is a good one with a lot of focus on the car vs the comedienne!

COOP

Edited by COOP

They don't like messing with people's cars.......other than driving them 130 miles and having camera men crawling all through them......

Now that is funny.

Looking forward to the episode. Any idea when it will air?

Anthony

----------------------------------------------------------------------

1972 2002 Atlantik

Bunch of old airhead BMW motorcycles

• 2 months later...