• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kinda Cool...My '72 tii to be on Seinfeld's "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee."

COOP

Is this Daniel Cooper from the Boston area that had (has) a similar car? Friend of David Gregg? Hang on to your hat, but this is your old friend Joe Ferrazza from NYC! I've been watching CCiCGC since day one and when I tuned into this weeks episode I thought "My old friend Daniel used to have a car just like that", then at the end as the credits rolled.......TOO much of a coincidence to not be you.  I've often wondered where/how you are. IF in fact this is you, PLEASE message me back...jrferrazza@yahoo.com

If not...great car!

post-49858-0-79431400-1452992840_thumb.j

Incredible!!    Of course it's me Joey!   I just sent you an email.

BTW, the car that you remember is my Baltic Blue, M3-Powered '73 tii (see below with the Baikal '72 tii featured on CCC). 

Looking forward to reconnecting!

COOP

post-46406-0-34936400-1452995800_thumb.j

loved the car...(and Jerry seemed to as well)..........no so much the guests....some of the shows are great, others r  so so..I always  enjoy JS.

a 2300 wet sand?............wow....yikes......

.wouldn't a good cut/polish/buff do just as well?......

who here would pay that w/ their money?....not many...wink wink

Edited by jrkoupe

The car has needed a good color-sanding ever since the restoration many years ago (little imperfections in the clear coat which only the sanding can address). A cut/polish/buff will do nothing to get the paint perfectly "flat." The show agreed to pay for it which I didn't feel too guilty about given what I felt was pretty shoddy treatment of the car and the fact that I was paid nothing. The paint now looks better than ever...

COOP

It was great to watch the progress on your restoration and then to see the "coming out" at the Vintage.  Finally seeing your car showcased on CCC is a great finale.  Bravo.

Note: I went all OEM in my suspension rebuild too.  I thought I was the only one. :o    It would have been so easy to go Bilsteins.

Another note:  Imagine the comics reading the revues and finding out that the car got better ones.   Car great!  Comedy, not so much.

73 Inka Tii #2762958

actually I watched it again......

I laughed a bit.....it was not bad..not the worse one at all........

when she said...so did Germany ever get these cars/.or only the US?(something like that)..Jerry was dumb founded...lol

Edited by jrkoupe