• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Polo vs. Work shirts

steve k.

did someone say shirts?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. I will buy

• Polo
    • Work shirt

No offense intended, but the logo is blah. The bmw roundel has such a powerful brand recognition, it should be featured. Also, if the shirts were offered in our car colors, that would be even cooler. Just some constructive criticisms. :-)

Anthony

----------------------------------------------------------------------

1972 2002 Atlantik

Bunch of old airhead BMW motorcycles

Steve,

Logo should be white on that dark shirt or the type made bigger and all one type style. My .02 cents. I'll buy one no matter what, please save me a large.

Andrew Wilson
Vern- 1973 2002tii, https://www.bmw2002faq.com/blogs/blog/304-andrew-wilsons-vern-restoration/ 
Veronika- 1968 1600 Cabriolet, Athena- 1973 3.0 CSi,  Rodney- 1988 M5, The M3- 1997 M3,

The Unicorn- 2007 X3, Julia- 2007 Z4 Coupe, Ophelia- 2014 X3, Herman- 1914 KisselKar 4-40

• Administrators

Unfortunately, the roundel is aa trademark of BMW and a couple places I talked to would not embroider it. I wish I could, may be eventually I will find someone who will.

The loge that will be on the shirt is 4" wide and I think should be very visible. The choice of color, we'll, that is the primary color of the site.

Steve K.

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store

Unfortunately, the roundel is aa trademark of BMW and a couple places I talked to would not embroider it. I wish I could, may be eventually I will find someone who will.

The loge that will be on the shirt is 4" wide and I think should be very visible. The choice of color, we'll, that is the primary color of the site.

Steve K.

Wonderful, thanks for all your hard work, See you on the 31st!

Andrew Wilson
Vern- 1973 2002tii, https://www.bmw2002faq.com/blogs/blog/304-andrew-wilsons-vern-restoration/ 
Veronika- 1968 1600 Cabriolet, Athena- 1973 3.0 CSi,  Rodney- 1988 M5, The M3- 1997 M3,

The Unicorn- 2007 X3, Julia- 2007 Z4 Coupe, Ophelia- 2014 X3, Herman- 1914 KisselKar 4-40

I'm in for a couple.

My only observation is that it looks a bit like the

logo below- not that there's anything wrong with that!

t

post-32364-0-12974300-1445096431_thumb.j

"I learn best through painful, expensive experience, so I feel like I've gotten my money's worth." MattL

• Administrators

I'm in for a couple.

My only observation is that it looks a bit like the

logo below- not that there's anything wrong with that!

t

Yes, that was pointed out to me. Didn't realize it until finished the design.  I al so did one for the touring :)

steve k.

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store

Sorry, no custom colors.  This is what it will look like :)  I can't wait.

attachicon.gif479e1d8fe8353881e4a45cffd4f8bbbf_left chest.jpg

I strongly prefer a blue shirt with the FAQ logo.

Better than that, I gotta guy that may be able to help with shirt cost. Ping me privately if that would be helpful.

J

74 2002tii (Sputter) - Not entirely stock - Over 18K miles since full restoration in 2014

15 BMW X5 diesel (the bombed out roads of Houston finally won)

Polo if it has a pocket, otherwise work shirt--and how about navy blue vs black...

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

• 2 weeks later...