• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1972 tii in Fluvanna, Virginia

mfbanres

I went out and looked today. Super nice people, beautiful countryside, had a great time. As the ad says, the interior is rough and the engine needs work. There is also rust on the body panels and floor boards, etc. I don't know enough to know how much rust is too much. I do know that it is outside my budget. 2 major factors: it is a '74 and it would probably take quite a bit of work to get it out of the field that it's been in for three years. They took some pictures today that they will probably add to the ad. If it was a '72 without rust, then I would be writing about a project. For now, I have plenty to do on my '88.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went out and looked today. Super nice people, beautiful countryside, had a great time. As the ad says, the interior is rough and the engine needs work. There is also rust on the body panels and floor boards, etc. I don't know enough to know how much rust is too much. I do know that it is outside my budget. 2 major factors: it is a '74 and it would probably take quite a bit of work to get it out of the field that it's been in for three years. They took some pictures today that they will probably add to the ad. If it was a '72 without rust, then I would be writing about a project. For now, I have plenty to do on my '88.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was considering this care as well.  Anyway you'd be willing to talk to me about it?