• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need a lsd in my 1974 bmw 2002

blackhippie

really need a lsd that will lock up somewhat so i can put the power down.  best place to get?? what one to get?  hard to swap?  dont care on price aslong as its solid.  live in victoria bc

I have one - PM* sent. -KB

*see your email and/or click the 'envelope' icon in the top right of this screen.

Many choices are currently on offer at the eBay site. As to the question of whether a particular diff is compatible with your vehicle: some sellers know more than others. Research via the links that mlytle has kindly provided above will likely afford valuable insights.  

If you really "don't care on price," check the rebuilt diffs offered by Metric Mechanic. They do meticulous work, but their units are seriously expensive. 

I'll soon be posting an account of the entire diff swap process, with photos. It's all pretty straightforward. 

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050890.m570.l1313.TR1.TRC0.A0.H0.Xbmw+2002+differential.TRS0&_nkw=bmw+2002+differential&_sacat=6000