• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just sharing some photos of my 1602 project

jmr_1602

sienne braun with cheeks, I bet that would be the only one in the world, which is the only plus I can think of! Sorry, not a brown fan.

I hear you, I have it primered now. I just had the idea of a alpina paint scheme like jmr_1602 car in this post, instead of flat black I would go brown and then the rest maybe a dark grey of some sort... I'd like to keep some brown so I don't have to touch the engine bay..

I hear you, I have it primered now. I just had the idea of a alpina paint scheme like jmr_1602 car in this post, instead of flat black I would go brown and then the rest maybe a dark grey of some sort... I'd like to keep some brown so I don't have to touch the engine bay..

who knows, may be it would look awesome, but if the the main driving factory is not painting the engine bay, then that's a poor reason. If short term money is an issue flat black the engine bay it with a rattle can and paint the rest of the car in a decent colour scheme you really like. 

avaTour2.jpg.52fb4debc1ca18590681ac95bc6f527f.jpg

who knows, may be it would look awesome, but if the the main driving factory is not painting the engine bay, then that's a poor reason. If short term money is an issue flat black the engine bay it with a rattle can and paint the rest of the car in a decent colour scheme you really like. 

You know, I was about to correct myself on saying that. I like having the original color sticker and some original color aspect of the car present but I can live with something different on most parts of the car. keeping some brown would do that for me. If I didn't keep the brown on the upper half of the car then I would forsure be doing the engine bay. 

You know, I was about to correct myself on saying that. I like having the original color sticker and some original color aspect of the car present but I can live with something different on most parts of the car. keeping some brown would do that for me. If I didn't keep the brown on the upper half of the car then I would forsure be doing the engine bay. 

keep it for your pants after entering a round-about in the rain too quick!  :)  oh, hang on, you don't have round-abouts do you? 

avaTour2.jpg.52fb4debc1ca18590681ac95bc6f527f.jpg

Here's one looks close to sienabraun. Though a bit orangish. 5005c07ed734f96c5b285ec6689a79fe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to say, aside from the side rear exhaust, I am into this look completely. Thanks for this pic, it went into "paint scheme" archives. It is a bit orangish, reminds me of a 350z bronze. When you decided to change color, what made you decide the alpina scheme?

I have to say, aside from the side rear exhaust, I am into this look completely. Thanks for this pic, it went into "paint scheme" archives. It is a bit orangish, reminds me of a 350z bronze. When you decided to change color, what made you decide the alpina scheme?

I think you're right about the color. It does look bronze. Gives a good idea of what Brown would look like tho. When you mentioned it I immediately thought about that img saved in my archives. Haha.

I've always liked the Alpina livery, but I didn't want to go with the Colorado color combo. Though Colorado is one of my favorite colors I wanted something different. I considered Bristol, Derby, and Turf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- Project 67' 1600-2

- Pig Cheek 71' 1602