• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: sporty rear springs, preferably new

williamggruff

The rear springs in my 2002 are getting a bit saggy.  They're shortened, stiffy springs, so they were already a bit harsh for the street.  Now that they've drooped a bit, the rear end bounces over every bump and the rear wheels are gradually hiding themselves further and further up under the wheel wells.  No good.

I'd like to buy a pair of relatively sporty, shorty rear springs.  Not stock springs that have been cut, and not stiff springs that have been cut.  Ideally, another member of the forum is looking to buy a set of sporty, shorty front springs, and is willing to split the cost of a new set with me.  I have adjustable rear shocks, so I can probably tune the shocks to a new set of rear springs.  I have a set of custom coil overs up front, so I don't need front springs.

If you'd rather trade your set of rear sporty springs for some 2002 part, let me know.  I probably have what you're looking for.

Cheerios,

Grice

AKA williamggruff

williamggruff

'76 2002 "Verona" / '12 Fiat 500 Sport "Latte" / '21 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road Prem “The Truck”