• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Back again !!!

Russkcpa

Sold for $19,709 on Ebay

Sold for $18,200 on Ebay

Listed here for $23,000 by owner Rob (forum name is DMC)

Now back on Ebay for $24,500

Why sell ??       It keeps appreciating !!

Rob (the owner and dealer) sounds like an honest guy.  Unfortunately not much is known (or being disclosed) about the history even though the ad states the car includes  "records"   Still a nice looking time machine that looks really nice.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-2002-1602-/252162579783?forcerrptr=true&hash=item3ab60f9d47:g:Ml0AAOSwLVZVyxBl&item=252162579783

post-33457-0-76708000-1447153999_thumb.j

Edited by Russkcpa

1973 Tii Turkis

1983 320is Henna

def one of the cleanest 1602/2002's in the country and no doubt one of the nicest in the world

worth every penny of whatever someone pays for it. if it where a 2002 in this cond with a sunroof i would put a 4 or 5 in front of the price....

18' Racing Yellow 911 GT3
71' Agave Green 2002
10' Silver Landcruiser 200 series
10' White Landcruiser Prado 150 series

i recall seeing this car several times, here and ebay...i agree it's a good looking car, i don't agree that it's worth near the money being asked or one of the nicest in the world....the same things slap me in the face every time i see pictures of this car...i see too many shortcuts

if you'll not look at it through rose colored glasses you may see that the car has been wrecked or rusted & repaired on both sides and got some less that stellar body work...look at the lower lines on both sides...it's obviously not straight on either side...both doors and rear quarters behind the door aren't straight, the doors aren't properly adjusted, they are hung too high...look at the front & bottom gaps, with drivers door & passenger rear quarter right behind the door being the worst...there's some extra paint under the hood...

my guess is after seeing the car up close and personally, the former prospective buyers saw more that i see in pictures...having been critical which i hate... i'd love to own the car but for nowhere close to the asking....to make the car worth what is being asked it would have to go back to the body shop for a lot of work by a very skilled body guy

oh yeah...for that kind of money, i'd want the blue plush E30 carpet yanked out & replaced and the big turn signals trashed for the proper euro lens

Edited_IMG_2039_1280x852.jpg

Edited_IMG_2041_1280x854.jpg

Edited_IMG_2043_1280x854.jpg

Edited_IMG_2044_1280x852.jpg

Edited_IMG_2082_1280x853.jpg

Edited_IMG_2083_1280x853.jpg

Edited by esty

i recall seeing this car several times, here and ebay...i agree it's a good looking car, i don't agree that it's worth near the money being asked or one of the nicest in the world....the same things slap me in the face every time i see pictures of this car...i see too many shortcuts

if you'll not look at it through rose colored glasses you may see that the car has been wrecked or rusted & repaired on both sides and got some less that stellar body work...look at the lower lines on both sides...it's obviously not straight on either side...both doors and rear quarters behind the door aren't straight, the doors aren't properly adjusted, they are hung too high...look at the front & bottom gaps, with drivers door & passenger rear quarter right behind the door being the worst...there's some extra paint under the hood...

my guess is after seeing the car up close and personally, the former prospective buyers saw more that i see in pictures...having been critical which i hate... i'd love to own the car but for nowhere close to the asking....to make the car worth what is being asked it would have to go back to the body shop for a lot of work by a very skilled body guy

oh yeah...for that kind of money, i'd want the blue plush E30 carpet yanked out & replaced and the big turn signals trashed for the proper euro lens

Edited_IMG_2041_1280x854.jpg

Edited_IMG_2043_1280x854.jpg

Edited_IMG_2044_1280x852.jpg

Edited_IMG_2082_1280x853.jpg

Edited_IMG_2083_1280x853.jpg

Nice write up. Noticed those glaring gaps too. No history on this car. Owner bought for $24K  at an auction ??  A lot of modifications. I would be cautious. But the color is great.

1973 Tii Turkis

1983 320is Henna