• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Status of Water Pumps

2002#3

Le Tran (2002 Garage Werks) has a stash of NOS tii water pumps. He bought 19 of them years ago for customer builds. He told me that he is not in the parts sales business but would "let one go" for $700. I declined. I need a spare for my '72 but am hoping that BMW will soon reissue this part which lists for about $260 (a moot point of course because it is not currently available).

COOP

What is the shelf life of a spare water pump?  If kept in a cool, dry basement in the box with some anti-tarnish paper will they last indefinitely?  I wondered about the bearing.

John in VA

'74 tii "Juanita"  '85 535i "Goldie"  '86 535i "M-POSSTR"  

'03 530i "Titan"  '06 330ci "ZHPY"

bmw_spin.gif

Headlines 2017 --- Tii values dropped to junk status.Most are sittin in the weeds awaiting a new water pump.Carbed 02 overtake in the yuppie demand for a collector car!
Do those guys converting Tiis to carbs know something?

A radiator shop is a good place to take a leak.

I have no idea what I'm doing but I know I'm really good at it.

We wanted to let everybody know we just got another order of Tii water pumps in from our manufacturer. These pumps are made in Germany and carry a one year 15,000 mile warranty. $125 + $12.79 shipping will have your new water pump on your doorstep by New Year's Eve. Two day shipping available at additional cost for those who want it under the tree on Christmas morning, but you must order today. Please email us at VintageAutobahn@Gmail.com with questions or to place an order.

www.VintageAutobahn.com - BMW Parts & Vehicle Import