• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1975 BMW 2002 in Orlando, FL

Mark92131

Year:: 1975

Make:: BMW

Model:: 2002

Price:: 22000.00

I saw this ad and thought I would pass it along.  A 1975 BMW 2002 in Mintgrun over Tan.  Very pricey, but very nice.  Some tasteful upgrades, carpet, seats, 325i Bottlecap wheels, stereo, fog lamps, but has a nasty dash crack that would remind me that I over paid every time I drove it.  Paint and trim looks good, no visible rust or issues, could be the right car for someone.

NM/NA

Mark92131

http://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/5359635187.html

post-33686-0-29238300-1450290199_thumb.j

1970 BMW 1600 (Nevada)

Interesting. Technically a 1976 model (manufactured October 1975). Carpet replaced, front seats replaced, headliner pretty grungy. Could be 87K, or not. I'm betting he paid a LOT less than $22K!

Steve

Strange one this. It's been around on Ebay a few times; Nov '05 in NM, Jun '06 in CO, May '07 in MA and Dec '07 in FL. According to the mileage, it's done 100 miles since '07.

It looks just the same as the Dec '07 Ebay pics, incl manual g/box, Recaros, and the carpet.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

• 1 month later...

You're wrong!!! ;) He says in the ad, "Found this beautiful "Mint Green" 1976 BMW 2002 in a wharehouse in Alabama last week." Just last week...

On another note, what's with the inka in the photos??

That inka is a ti replica, actually had a pretty nice engine build in 80s...told the guy all about the difference of ti and tii and then puts the orange ti replica as tii replica... I just gave up.

He got all them cars from an old guy in Alabama.

88 IX, 74 02, 72 02tii

You're wrong!!! ;) He says in the ad, "Found this beautiful "Mint Green" 1976 BMW 2002 in a wharehouse in Alabama last week." Just last week...

On another note, what's with the inka in the photos?? 

Original ad listed it as a 1975, new ad listed it as a 1976.

M.

1970 BMW 1600 (Nevada)

• 1 month later...

New to the board. This seems to be a tough discriminating crowd which is great!

Found the ads for both cars still listed on Craigslist. After finding this thread wondered if anyone on the board has seen or investigated either of these cars?

I am looking for a 2002. Primary concerns of no rust and overall good interior condition. Can fix anything mechanical but don't want to do any body work or need to hunt down interior parts. Have access to nicely built motor and 5 speed which is probably how I will proceed. So, not looking for a classic original car as I would like something with a little more power and able to manage an occasional track day.

Both the cars in this thread seem clean and the green one would work. But I am concerned that this might be a scam. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks. Mark.

New to the board. This seems to be a tough discriminating crowd which is great!

Found the ads for both cars still listed on Craigslist. After finding this thread wondered if anyone on the board has seen or investigated either of these cars?

I am looking for a 2002. Primary concerns of no rust and overall good interior condition. Can fix anything mechanical but don't want to do any body work or need to hunt down interior parts. Have access to nicely built motor and 5 speed which is probably how I will proceed. So, not looking for a classic original car as I would like something with a little more power and able to manage an occasional track day.

Both the cars in this thread seem clean and the green one would work. But I am concerned that this might be a scam. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks. Mark.

I don't think it's a scam I called the guy a long time ago. I don't see the point in buying a 16k 1975 (least desirable year , big bumpers, and not a tii) car when you are going to just replace the engine and transmission. I think he bought like ten BMWS from an old dude who collected them. That was the story. He also has that orange "tii" replica, which it's not a tii replica. It's a "ti" replica. He sent me build sheets it looked pretty impressive but all the work was done in the 80s. It's a nice car but pretty expensive. Pm me and I can help you find one...

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

88 IX, 74 02, 72 02tii