• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NEW OEM BMW 2002 Front Brake Disc

BMWChris

NEW OEM BMW Front Brake Disk in original packaging 

Free shipping within the US 

$200 for set Part# 34111117422

Pm if interested 

While we do live in a capitalistic society, one is free to ask whatever price they want. IMHO, I had observed some of your other FS ads and the prices are truely reflective of a free market.

FYI rockauto prices on very abundant standard brake rotors.

Good luck with the sale.

CENTRIC 12134000 C-Tek Standard     Heart.png

Front

121.34000_DRA__ra_t.jpg 

$15.54   PRONTO BR3405  

Front (Only 18 Remaining)

prevIMGsmall.gifBR3405_1__ra_t.jpgnextIMGsmall.gif

* Stocked in outlying warehouse--shipping delayed up to 1 business day $16.39   ACDELCO 18A242A {#19312816} Advantage|Non-Coated   

Front

prevIMGsmall.gif18A242A_Primary__ra_t.jpgnextIMGsmall.gif

$41.79   Daily Driver collapseh.gif BECK/ARNLEY 0830810 Premium   

Front [Wholesaler Closeout - Private Label Pkg. - 30 Day Warranty] (Only 6 Remaining)

prevIMGsmall.gifBA_0830810_Fro__ra_t.jpgnextIMGsmall.gif

$22.79   FIRST LINE BBD5733S  

eu.gif Front; coupe; option   * Stocked in outlying warehouse--shipping delayed up to 1 business day $45.79   RAYBESTOS 9939R {#9939, F9939} Professional Grade; 4 Bolts     Heart.png

Front

prevIMGsmall.gif9939R-4__ra_t.jpgnextIMGsmall.gif

$51.89

Edited by conkitchen

But what do I know

While we do live in a capitalistic society, one is free to ask whatever price they want. IMHO, I had observed some of your other FS ads and the prices are truely reflective of a free market.

FYI rockauto prices on very abundant standard brake rotors.

Good luck with the sale.

CENTRIC 12134000 C-Tek Standard     Heart.png

Front

121.34000_DRA__ra_t.jpg 

$15.54   PRONTO BR3405  

Front (Only 18 Remaining)

prevIMGsmall.gifBR3405_1__ra_t.jpgnextIMGsmall.gif

* Stocked in outlying warehouse--shipping delayed up to 1 business day $16.39   ACDELCO 18A242A {#19312816} Advantage|Non-Coated   

Front

prevIMGsmall.gif18A242A_Primary__ra_t.jpgnextIMGsmall.gif

$41.79   Daily Driver collapseh.gif BECK/ARNLEY 0830810 Premium   

Front [Wholesaler Closeout - Private Label Pkg. - 30 Day Warranty] (Only 6 Remaining)

prevIMGsmall.gifBA_0830810_Fro__ra_t.jpgnextIMGsmall.gif

$22.79   FIRST LINE BBD5733S  

eu.gif Front; coupe; option   * Stocked in outlying warehouse--shipping delayed up to 1 business day $45.79   RAYBESTOS 9939R {#9939, F9939} Professional Grade; 4 Bolts     Heart.png

Front

prevIMGsmall.gif9939R-4__ra_t.jpgnextIMGsmall.gif

$51.89

Hi,

Thank you very much for the info i really appreciate it but what im selling are new "OEM" not aftermarket, not reproductions parts. I did the research and based my price on what they are going for new from "BMW" not a aftermarket parts Supplier. 

I'm with conkitchen on this one.  Those rotors are $32 each from the BMW dealer.

Please send  me the link

post-46951-0-75360600-1450663954_thumb.p

I understand they are offered by them for that price but if you read carefully you will see they do not carry them in stock and will have to place a special order with that being said there may be extra hidden fees also who knows how long they will take to ship them. Im offering mine at a lower price then "BMW" not other online retailers but if it makes everyone happy ill give BMW a call tomorrow to confirm if there online pricing is correct and ill correct mine. Heres BMWs link 

http://parts.bmwofsouthatlanta.com/cart.aspx

I understand they are offered by them for that price but if you read carefully you will see they do not carry them in stock and will have to place a special order with that being said there may be extra hidden fees also who knows how long they will take to ship them. Im offering mine at a lower price then "BMW" not other online retailers but if it makes everyone happy ill give BMW a call tomorrow to confirm if there online pricing is correct and ill correct mine. Heres BMWs link 

http://parts.bmwofsouthatlanta.com/cart.aspx

Try here:

http://www.getbmwparts.com/parts/index.cfm?make=BMW&year=&searchText=34111117422&action=oePartSearch&siteid=214672

These will be shiny new too.

Are you a NOS Dealer with all these dirty parts?

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

Try here:

http://www.getbmwparts.com/parts/index.cfm?make=BMW&year=&searchText=34111117422&action=oePartSearch&siteid=214672

These will be shiny new too.

Are you a NOS Dealer with all these dirty parts?

Thanks i like how hard everyone tries to prove a point. The final price the site you provided still adds up $200.63 and they ship ground im still offering them at a lower price with priority shipping. How does the dust and dirt from being in storage affect them will that completely change the function so if i clean some very worn brakes suddenly they'll work like new. New is New but ill drop the price if it makes you happy.

post-46951-0-36369400-1450672363_thumb.p

post-46951-0-80580200-1450672384_thumb.p

Thanks i like how hard everyone tries to prove a point. The final price the site you provided still adds up $200.63 and they ship ground im still offering them at a lower price with priority shipping. How does the dust and dirt from being in storage affect them will that completely change the function so if i clean some very worn brakes suddenly they'll work like new. New is New but ill drop the price if it makes you happy.

Think that's a little more than dust/dirt on these, but your price is getting better.

post-32042-0-49836500-1450714250_thumb.j

If you posted all your items in one message/post instead of 1 post-1 piece, then your fellow parts Sellers wouldn't be bumped off the first page so quickly. Just a thought!

Which Dealership do you work for, or, are you a privateer?

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17