• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for "BMW Alpina Decals"

PeteM1965

Hi

I am looking for the BMW Alpina logo as shown circled in yellow. I found a source on the forum here but have struck out as 2 decals was too small an order. Is there anybody who has a source for these outside of the forum or has anybody made these and are willing to share the art or a scan of the logo with me so I can have them made? I'm willing to compensate you for the art, not looking for a handout.

Thanks

Peter

NOTE: Not my photo

post-49631-0-84647200-1453329307_thumb.j

Edited by PeteM1965

Peter, I am going to need to have that artwork made up for my racecar in the next few months, so I can share with you then (but can't get to it until then).  In the mean time I came across this place in the UK, that has a S-pile of classic stickers - alot.  I know the "I say ding dong" web name is a little funky (odd) but whatever.  I haven't dealt with them personally so I can't vouch for them personally.  Might be worthwhile contacting them to see.  Let me know what you learn.

https://www.isaydingdong.co.uk/shop/search.php?pageid=2344652&q=bmw+alpina

http://www.alpinabmw2002.com

Didn't check with ding dong. But have purchased from them in the past and the are great.

The source on the board says he will sell 10 set minimum. If you need a set as well as I that's two sets.

Anybody else want to sign on for a set?

Edited by PeteM1965

They would have to be just exactly right for me to use, and those on that green car are slightly different than what are on mine.  Without spending a lot of time looking at it, the BMW looks about right, the A's in ALPINA are different, the tops of the A's are narrower than what is on my car.  I am busting my A## to get the car out to paint at the moment so this one isn't a priority (it sure will be at some point though....)

post-38814-0-07295200-1453334406_thumb.j

http://www.alpinabmw2002.com

Hi Peter,

I have made these in the past. Im actually about to print more for my car next week. PM me and we can work something out.

Regards,

Jason

Below are 3 versions I've vectored after studying tons of vintage race photos.

post-37245-0-41427900-1453334415_thumb.p

This is my car with a set I made last Summer. Im about to replace it with an older version where the "B" is more angular.

post-37245-0-86767300-1453334506_thumb.j

Edited by jmr_1602

- Project 67' 1600-2

- Pig Cheek 71' 1602