• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

16th Annual MidAmerica 02 Fest

BoBlack

Hey, Bob02,  the drive to Eureka Springs can be your new engine's break-in.  That's what I did in 2004--broke in my 73's new engine and 5 speed driving it to Vintage.  Worked like a charm too, and still going strong after 46k miles and numerous Vintages and Mid-Americas..

For Mid-America--we're organizing a caravan from Dayton, departing Wednesday 27 April, and taking mostly back roads through western KY and TN, then across AR on US 60 and 63, probably with an overnight stop in Paragould.  We've driven that route several times before and it's great fun.  We pass right through Cincinnati and Louisville, so folks from there--and from Indianapolis, Lexington--even Nashville and Memphis etc can join up en route.  If you're interested drop me an e-mail for details.  

cheers

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

• 5 weeks later...

See my post above re a caravan to Mid America from Dayton OH departing on Wed 27 Apr, overnighting om Paragould AR and  arriving in Eureka Springs on Thursday afternoon in plenty of time to see everyone arrive.

Join up in Dayton or meet us with us en route...

Drop me an IM for details...

cheers,

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

Interesting. My calendar has a different photo for March.

There are a couple of '02 calendars. The 2002 FAQ by Steve Kupper and the 2002 Group done by Brad Day.

Andrew Wilson
Vern- 1973 2002tii, https://www.bmw2002faq.com/blogs/blog/304-andrew-wilsons-vern-restoration/ 
Veronika- 1968 1600 Cabriolet, Athena- 1973 3.0 CSi,  Rodney- 1988 M5, The M3- 1997 M3,

The Unicorn- 2007 X3, Julia- 2007 Z4 Coupe, Ophelia- 2014 X3, Herman- 1914 KisselKar 4-40

Anyone know the current situation on room availability?
Duh, Available until they are ll reserved!  Call the Best Western, if you get a room, then they are available!

A radiator shop is a good place to take a leak.

I have no idea what I'm doing but I know I'm really good at it.

It's hard to believe, but I haven't attended since 2012. Will ride down with Andrew Wilson in the Self-motivated caravan. There are a lot of people I am eager to see once we get there.

Edited by Denker

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

It's hard to believe, but I haven't attended since 2012. Will ride down with Adam Wilson in the Self-motivated caravan. There are a lot of people I am eager to see once we get there.

You mean Andrew Wilson, Jim.

Andrew Wilson
Vern- 1973 2002tii, https://www.bmw2002faq.com/blogs/blog/304-andrew-wilsons-vern-restoration/ 
Veronika- 1968 1600 Cabriolet, Athena- 1973 3.0 CSi,  Rodney- 1988 M5, The M3- 1997 M3,

The Unicorn- 2007 X3, Julia- 2007 Z4 Coupe, Ophelia- 2014 X3, Herman- 1914 KisselKar 4-40