• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Esty took a tumble

esty

Get well soon. Just wanted to put my two cents in. You are a person of interest..... To all of us

Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike Katsoris CCA#13294                                                

74 InkaGangster 4281862

2016 Porsche Boxster Spyder,    2004 BMW R1150RT,  
76 Estorilblau 2740318                      

you guys are the best. i'm felling a lot better and doing the same stuff as usual i just  having some frustration saying what i'm thinking sometimes ... i don't remember if it was from faq or e-mail but if you bought a blue carpet from me i finished it last night and steve will ship it to you

you guys play nice i'm watching

you guys are the best. i'm felling a lot better and doing the same stuff as usual i just  having some frustration saying what i'm thinking sometimes ... i don't remember if it was from faq or e-mail but if you bought a blue carpet from me i finished it last night and steve will ship it to you

those are exact same after effects my relative is going through. two months later it is getting a little better with time, as will you.

Edited by mlytle

2xM3

Great to hear from you, Esty! Keep up your recovery.

Best regards,

Steve

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)

Get better Esty!! My Mom had a stroke like this happen and she recovered within a year and has been doing good for 20! Rest up, don't work too hard, and we look forward to seeing you back here :)

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

This is to Steve.

I am in medicine and your wife was indeed very lucky that her coworker was paying attention. In stroke cases, time is of the essence and I am happy for her that she was able to get help quickly. I just wanted to tell you that your assistance and support to your wife at this time is invaluable(I'm sure she knows that). When those of us who are married recited our wedding vows, we never really, truly knew or understood what "in sickness and in health" meant. It is times like this that the partner in a marriage shows their "true colors". Your wife is a true asset to this website and I thank you for being part of the "team" that allows that. 

Kind Regards,

Philip

Life is short, enjoy the ride!
L'Ultimo Ciclista, 200Km race, Nove Colli 2012

1976 Mint Grun

Philip

Wow! What a shock. So sorry to hear this Esty, but I'm very glad you're doing well. You were an absolute pleasure to deal with when I needed carpet and had no clue what I wanted - I'll always appreciate it. Get well! Positive thoughts from Australia. 

Rick.

The very best to you, Esty. I greatly appreciate your work. I won a free carpet set at Mid America 02 Fest one year. I opted for a custom made trunk mat for my Sahara 2002. I've since sold the '02, but that trunk mat resides in Simon's pumped-up, rejuvenated version of Dieter.  Thanks and recover asap - -  if not sooner.

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

hi guys. nobody believes that i had a major stroke just 13 days ago. steve went to work with me for about 3 hours saturday.. i just started doing what i do everyday and only had a few problems remembering how to get into some parts of a program i use all the time but a few mouse clicks was all it took. i brought some work home that i'll be finished with it tomorrow and am planning to take it back to the office wednesday.

i have to go to the optometrist for an eye exam tomorrow and another therapy session thursday that i think will be the last one because the therapist doesn't feel like i need it...and i've made 2 carpet sets since i've been home from the hospital with 5 more to go

a big huge thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers...i feel very lucky