• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1975 BMW 2002 in Glenwood, MD

Mark92131

Year:: 1975

Make:: BMW

Model:: 2002

Price:: 5500.00

I saw this ad and thought I would pass it along.  A 1975 BMW 2002 Auto in Sahara over Tan interior.  Originally from California, sunroof car, needs some paint work on the hood and top, AC looks non-op, electrical issues but tidy interior and nice dash.  5 Speed candidate or de-smog it and drive it as is.

NM/NA,

Mark92131

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/5390414759.html

post-33686-0-74091700-1454007192_thumb.j

1970 BMW 1600 (Nevada)

It's near me.  I've looked at it.  It's pretty rust free but is definitely a restoration project in my view.  Seller seems like a good guy.

Posaune, I am looking for my first 2002 and this one peaked my interest and is relatively local. I am no expert in these cars, so was wondering if you got a sense for what this car needs to be a reliable driver. Send me a pm if you have a minute. Thanks.

Posaune, I am looking for my first 2002 and this one peaked my interest and is relatively local. I am no expert in these cars, so was wondering if you got a sense for what this car needs to be a reliable driver. Send me a pm if you have a minute. Thanks.

This car has been up for sale for a long time. You could get it for 3500, boring paint, some spots, and an automatic transmission. Have someone come with you and check it out, Posaune says he's a nice guy and the the guy sounds like he knows what he's talking about so I'd go look at it and talk with the owner about it along with a friend and get to know the car more and asses the problems...

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

88 IX, 74 02, 72 02tii