• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Rocker Molding and Rubber Trim

No_Dice

Hi. I'm on the prowl for a set of driver and passenger-side stainless steel rocker molding pieces and, if possible, the corresponding pieces of extruded rubber trim necessary to mount.

I'm located in southeast Michigan (Ann Arbor), but am open to shipping if the cost isn't ridiculous. My car is an effectively-unmodified 1976 Auto.

Thanks,

Ian

I have at least two sets of the metal trim in decent condition. No extra seals though. How about $50/pr plus shipping? If this sounds fair to you, e mail me at the address below.

Shipping guess: maybe $40 if they're not too long for US Mail?

zenwrenchpaul @ yahoo dot com

Paul Wegweiser

Wegweiser Classic BMW Services

Nationwide vehicle transport available

NEW WEBSITE! www.zenwrench.com

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello, all.

Bumping this message, as I'm continuing to search for a used set of rubber trim for the stainless rocker molding.

Secondly, after researching on the forums, it sounds like one needs to turn over some stones to find an OEM set of plastic mounting clips--is anyone aware of a source for these at this point?

Cheers,

Ian