• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

72 Malaga

joysterm

Not mine ..... be wary.

http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/cto/5419472956.html

Not much positive to say after viewing it today. NR, ND. Sat idle for 20 years approx.  Resprayed, towers have been patched, rear quarters are bubbling just under the rear pillars, rust in the rockers.  Interior is  about a 5;  seats torn, overall unkept. A plus , the sunroof works....just does not drain well apparently.  Engine bay is pretty bad apart from the rust. It has been infested by squirrels.... looks like  bleacher seats  at a ball park after a double header, peanuts shells and shit everywhere. Engine likely locked up.

Anyway the car, I believe is being flipped....no harm in that , I guess but the current owner was very sketchy about its history and certainly about his length of his ownership (4 days).....You see It was listed Jan. 24th along with a parts car (72 Colorado) the owner  at that time was asking 5K for both. I know because I had contacted him but was unable to set up an a viewing that was convenient for us both. He provided a pic and his asking price. The ad was pulled  3 hrs. later.  Same car showed up this morning on CL (no mention of the parts car.)

post-45625-0-75835400-1454030026_thumb.j

Edited by joysterm

• 4 weeks later...