• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002 manual for around $12k with minimal work needed

silasmoon

Howdy - I am looking for a 2002, preferably a roundie with Euro style bumpers, at or around the $12,000 mark. It doesn't have to be show quality, and I am okay with a worn / beat up interior to an extent. I am mainly looking for a car where the big problem areas have been addressed - especially any rust issues. I live in an apartment and only have access to a repair garage a few days a month so large to medium projects are out. I could handle most projects that don't require a jack or could be done in a day with some wrenches and elbow grease. 

Preference to white, silver, black and blue cars. A bit about me - I drive and work on my 1974 BMW R90/6 motorcycle and have been lusting after a 2002 for years. 

Thanks!

post-49893-0-96774600-1454111208_thumb.j

Edited by silasmoon

That is a nice bike. I have two '83 R80RTs. One was my Dads that he hardly rode with only 34k miles and the other I have owned since 1994 and only has 111k miles. Sorry, my '02 isn't for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'76 Stone Gray 2002

'83 blue R80RT, '83 red R80RT,

'16 Alpine White Xdrive 328d Touring

BMW2002FAQ #502