• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002 for Autocross

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

any internal engine modification drops you in street mod :(.

i was around working registration. that's where i usually hang out. it's a good place to obuse people.

To run in SCCA you need to be a member. $80 per year and event fees are going up next year to $30 per event. You will usually get 3 runs and if you stick around till the end of the day you will probably get fun runs. Occasionally we'll do 4 runs, but that only happens if less then 200 people show up.

let me know if you have any more questions!

steve

Guest Anonymous

You will also see people occasionally sell them here. They go anywhere from $100 to $300 for used ines from 320 with standard 25% lock up. If you want a custom one you will need to pay more. I believe Ardwark is selling them for around $1000 for rebuilt custom lockup and ratio diff.

steve

Guest Anonymous

I'm that friend chris mentioned above...

We'd be in the New England region. Also, how hard is it to bend the strut housings ourselves? What tools are needed? I just ordered a copy of the SCCA rule book but it won't be here for a while. Until then can anyone tell us exactly what is allowed in weight reduction for street prepared? It hasn't been clear in the online stuff I've read.