• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1974 BMW 2002 Tii in Carson City, NV

Mark92131

Year:: 1974

Make:: BMW

Model:: 2002 Tii

Price:: 45000.00

I saw this ad and thought I would pass it along in case the owner added one to many zeros to the price.  A 1974 BMW 2002 Tii in Chamonix over Navy? interior.  Only 2 pictures of the car, needs a bath.

NM/NA,

Mark92131

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/5430980306.html

post-33686-0-87923500-1454522978_thumb.j

1970 BMW 1600 (Nevada)

Clearly ambitious, but one is born every minute and that would set a high water mark for sure.

Been seeing a lot of small independent broker/dealer types buying and selling 2002's trying to cash-in on the hobby and hype. Sadly I feel this website plays a large part in the "hype" factor.

Lately I see cars sell from private parties and then see it relisted elsewhere for double. So this car should be a $90K a month after it sells.

I gotta find a new breed of vehicle to play with that is not being held hostage by greedy tool waving thugs with grand visions of domination.

post-33884-0-12280100-1454606233_thumb.j

Edited by conkitchen

But what do I know

Clearly ambitious, but one is born every minute and that would set a high water mark for sure.

Been seeing a lot of small independent broker/dealer types buying and selling 2002's trying to cash-in on the hobby and hype. Sadly I feel this website plays a large part in the "hype" factor.

Lately I see cars sell from private parties and then see it relisted elsewhere for double. So this car should be a $90K a month after it sells.

I gotta find a new breed of vehicle to play with that is not being held hostage by greedy tool waving thugs with grand visions of domination.

I like to buy these cars, drive em for a while (usually until winter), fix em up, and sell them for a little profit....

Now all I see are cars disappearing off craigslist is one day, and then appearing back for 4 thousand dollars more and a description along the lines of "a 1976 BMW 2002, the most desirable year!!11!"

It's pretty annoying, I agree.

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

88 IX, 74 02, 72 02tii

Now all I see are cars disappearing off craigslist is one day, and then appearing back for 4 thousand dollars more and a description along the lines of "a 1976 BMW 2002, the most desirable year!!11!"

Spot on! Seeing it all the time now with the write-ups as if everyone is taking notes from the last attempt. Obviously these sellers know very little about the cars themselves or the enthusiast buyer. Selling to other flippers, well that's the greater fool principle that founded this country. ;-) 

Internationally collectible!  From the pictures of the oil stained grounds, pallets loaded with transmissions (note this car does not have one) and cars on flatbeds in the background this is just some poor women who only wants the car to be passed onto someone who will lovingly care for it as her wrecking yard man did. 

Honesty must only be reserved for situations not involving money. 

post-33884-0-57627200-1454618075_thumb.j

Edited by conkitchen

But what do I know