• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gummi Pflege PSA

pklym

Got the Pelican Parts promo email today and it contained an add for Einszett's Gummi Pflege, which I often see noted and highly touted on the FAQ as a miracle worker for old seals. The email noted that Einszett is closing up shop and that Pelican Parts bought lots of their Gummi Pflege to sell off as this happened.

I've never used the product but it alarmed me, if everyone loves it so much, I better buy some, STAT.

Luckily, my search brought me to the Einszett's USA homepage and a press release that noted their closure, but also noted that many of the current employees will be starting a new company, Nextzett, which will continue to provide Einszett's line of products. Crisis averted. Though there may be some time where it is a bit harder to find, it shouldn't be going off the market. That said, Pelican Parts is asking $9 a bottle which seems to be a reasonable price for it. There are also other companies that make a gummi pflege but this one appears to be one of, if not the, most common.

Happy gum care! 

Mintgrun, I think your gummi is beyond pflege.

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite